Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JACKS exist?
Definitions of JACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a game in which jackstones are thrown and picked up in various groups between bounces of a small rubber ball
- noun - a small worthless amount
- noun - a man who serves as a sailor
- noun - someone who works with their hands
- noun - immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit
- noun - a small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- noun - an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- noun - game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- noun - small flag indicating a ship's nationality
- noun - one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- noun - tool for exerting pressure or lifting
- noun - any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- noun - male donkey
- verb - lift with a special device
- verb - hunt with a jacklight
- v - to raise with a type of lever
There are 5 letters in JACKS: A C J K S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JACKS plus a wildcard: JACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JACKS
Images for JACKS
- Filejacks.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- traditional jacks from otherland also known as jackstones jackrocks or ...
- Metal jacks And Ball Set [207-1] - 0.89 Retro Toys ...inspired by ...
- jacks The Relationship Playbook
- jacks vector illustration
- jacks Wee Folk Art
- Old faithful. 34 inch metal jacks and 1 inch rubber ball. Each set ...
- Pewter jacks & Wooden Ball
- Metal jacks Set - Games - Games & Puzzles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.