Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does JACK exist?
Definitions of JACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a small worthless amount
- noun - a man who serves as a sailor
- noun - someone who works with their hands
- noun - immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit
- noun - a small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- noun - an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- noun - game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- noun - small flag indicating a ship's nationality
- noun - one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- noun - tool for exerting pressure or lifting
- noun - any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- noun - male donkey
- verb - lift with a special device
- verb - hunt with a jacklight
- A man; a fellow.
- One who does odd or heavy jobs; a laborer.
- J Games.
- A game played with a set of small six-pointed metal pieces and a small ball, the object being to pick up the pieces in various combinations.
- One of the metal pieces so used.
- A pin used in some games of bowling.
- A usually portable device for raising heavy objects by means of force applied with a lever, screw, or hydraulic press.
- A wooden wedge for cleaving rock.
- A support or brace, especially the iron crosstree on a topgallant masthead.
- A small flag flown at the bow of a ship, usually to indicate nationality.
- The male of certain animals, especially the ass.
- Any of several food and game fishes of the family Carangidae, found in tropical and temperate seas.
- A jackrabbit.
- A socket that accepts a plug at one end and attaches to electric circuitry at the other.
- To hunt or fish for with a jacklight: hunters illegally jacking deer.
- To hoist with a jack: jacked the rear of the car to replace the tire.
- To hunt or fish for quarry by using a jacklight.
- v - to raise with a type of lever
There are 4 letters in JACK: A C J K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JACK plus a wildcard: JACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JACK
Images for JACK
- Take the Guesswork out of jack Nicholson.
- jack skellington
- Galeria de fotos de jack Skellington Foto 3 fotografias caratulas ...
- jack Skellington by gph-artist on deviantART
- jack Skellington and Zero by ArtSmellsLikeArt on deviantART
- Download jack Skellington Wallpaper
- jack Skellington 8048
- jack Skeleton - Lo que para algunos es un simple esqueleto para otros ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.