Scrabble word: TANKA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANKA exist?
Definitions of TANKA in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of Japanese poetry
- noun - a Tibetan religious painting on fabric
- A Japanese verse form in five lines, the first and third composed of five syllables and the rest of seven.
- A Tibetan religious painting on fabric, usually portraying the Buddha or lamas in stereotyped aspects.
- noun - a Japanese verse form
There are 5 letters in TANKA: A A K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANKA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANKA plus a wildcard: TANKA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANKA
Images for TANKA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.