Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACE exist?
Definitions of ACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- noun - one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
- noun - a major strategic headquarters of NATO
- noun - a serve that the receiver is unable to reach
- verb - succeed at easily
- verb - score an ace against
- verb - play (a hole) in one stroke
- verb - serve an ace against (someone)
- adj - of the highest quality
- A single spot or pip on a playing card, die, or domino.
- A playing card, die, or domino having one spot or pip.
- A serve that one’s opponent fails to return.
- A point scored by such a serve.
- The act of hitting a golf ball in the hole with one’s first shot.
- A military aircraft pilot who has destroyed five or more enemy aircraft.
- Topnotch; first-rate.
- To serve an ace against.
- To hit an ace in golf.
- To receive a grade of A on: She aced the exam.
- verb - to score a point against in a single stroke
There are 3 letters in ACE: A C E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACE plus a wildcard: ACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACE
Images for ACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.