Scrabble word: CAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAKE exist?
Definitions of CAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax)
- noun - small flat mass of chopped food
- noun - baked goods made from or based on a mixture of flour, sugar, eggs, and fat
- verb - form a coat over
- A sweet baked food made of flour, liquid, eggs, and other ingredients, and usually served in rectangular, square, or rounded layer form.
- A flat, rounded mass of dough or batter, such as a pancake that is baked or fried.
- A flat, rounded mass of hashed or chopped food that is baked or fried; a patty.
- A shaped or molded piece, as of soap or ice.
- To cover or fill with a thick layer, as of compacted matter: a miner whose face was caked with soot.
- verb - to form into a hardened mass