Scrabble word: CAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAKE exist?
Definitions of CAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax)
- noun - small flat mass of chopped food
- noun - baked goods made from or based on a mixture of flour, sugar, eggs, and fat
- verb - form a coat over
- A sweet baked food made of flour, liquid, eggs, and other ingredients, and usually served in rectangular, square, or rounded layer form.
- A flat, rounded mass of dough or batter, such as a pancake that is baked or fried.
- A flat, rounded mass of hashed or chopped food that is baked or fried; a patty.
- A shaped or molded piece, as of soap or ice.
- To cover or fill with a thick layer, as of compacted matter: a miner whose face was caked with soot.
- verb - to form into a hardened mass
There are 4 letters in CAKE: A C E K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAKE plus a wildcard: CAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAKE
Images for CAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.