Scrabble word: PACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PACE exist?
Definitions of PACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the rate of moving (especially walking or running)
- noun - the distance covered by a step
- noun - the relative speed of progress or change
- noun - a step in walking or running
- noun - the rate of some repeating event
- noun - a unit of length equal to 3 feet
- verb - walk with slow or fast paces
- verb - go at a pace
- verb - measure (distances) by pacing
- verb - regulate or set the pace of
- A step made in walking; a stride.
- A unit of length equal to 30 inches (0.
- The modern version of the Roman pace, measuring five English feet.
- Thirty inches at quick marching time or 36 at double time.
- Five Roman feet or 58.
- The rate of speed at which a person, an animal, or a group walks or runs.
- The rate of speed at which an activity or a movement proceeds.
- A manner of walking or running: a jaunty pace.
- A gait of a horse in which both feet on one side leave and return to the ground together.
- To walk or stride back and forth across: paced the floor nervously.
- To measure by counting the number of steps needed to cover a distance.
- To set or regulate the rate of speed for.
- To train (a horse) in a particular gait, especially the pace.
- To walk with long, deliberate steps.
- To go at the pace.
- With the permission of; with deference to.
- verb - to walk with a regular step