Scrabble word: PACE
Is PACE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the rate of moving (especially walking or running)
- noun - the distance covered by a step
- noun - the relative speed of progress or change
- noun - a step in walking or running
- noun - the rate of some repeating event
- noun - a unit of length equal to 3 feet
- verb - walk with slow or fast paces
- verb - go at a pace
- verb - measure (distances) by pacing
- verb - regulate or set the pace of
- A step made in walking; a stride.
- A unit of length equal to 30 inches (0.
- The modern version of the Roman pace, measuring five English feet.
- Thirty inches at quick marching time or 36 at double time.
- Five Roman feet or 58.
- The rate of speed at which a person, an animal, or a group walks or runs.
- The rate of speed at which an activity or a movement proceeds.
- A manner of walking or running: a jaunty pace.
- A gait of a horse in which both feet on one side leave and return to the ground together.
- To walk or stride back and forth across: paced the floor nervously.
- To measure by counting the number of steps needed to cover a distance.
- To set or regulate the rate of speed for.
- To train (a horse) in a particular gait, especially the pace.
- To walk with long, deliberate steps.
- To go at the pace.
- With the permission of; with deference to.
- verb - to walk with a regular step
There are 4 letters in PACE: A C E P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PACE
Click to search all anagrams of PACE plus a wildcard: PACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PACE
Images for PACE
Lookup in Wiki for PACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.