Scrabble word: PEACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEACE exist?
Definitions of PEACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state prevailing during the absence of war
- noun - harmonious relations
- noun - the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- noun - the general security of public places
- noun - a treaty to cease hostilities
- The absence of war or other hostilities.
- An agreement or a treaty to end hostilities.
- Freedom from quarrels and disagreement; harmonious relations: roommates living in peace with each other.
- Public security and order: was arrested for disturbing the peace.
- Used as a greeting or farewell, and as a request for silence.
- In a state of tranquillity; serene: She is at peace with herself and her friends.
- Free from strife: Everyone wants to live in a world at peace.
- verb - to be or become silent
There are 5 letters in PEACE: A C E E P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEACE plus a wildcard: PEACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEACE
Images for PEACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.