Scrabble word: PEACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEACE exist?
Definitions of PEACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state prevailing during the absence of war
- noun - harmonious relations
- noun - the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- noun - the general security of public places
- noun - a treaty to cease hostilities
- The absence of war or other hostilities.
- An agreement or a treaty to end hostilities.
- Freedom from quarrels and disagreement; harmonious relations: roommates living in peace with each other.
- Public security and order: was arrested for disturbing the peace.
- Used as a greeting or farewell, and as a request for silence.
- In a state of tranquillity; serene: She is at peace with herself and her friends.
- Free from strife: Everyone wants to live in a world at peace.
- verb - to be or become silent