Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPER exist?
Definitions of CAPER in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis
- noun - pickled flower buds used as a pungent relish in various dishes and sauces
- noun - a crime (especially a robbery)
- noun - a playful leap or hop
- noun - gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- verb - jump about playfully
- A playful leap or hop.
- A frivolous escapade or prank.
- An illegal plot or enterprise, especially one involving theft.
- A usually spiny Mediterranean shrub (Capparis spinosa) having white to pale lilac flowers and dehiscent fruits with reddish pulp.
- A pickled flower bud of this plant, used as a pungent condiment in sauces, relishes, and various other dishes.
- adj - to play and run about merrily [v -ICKED, -ICKING, -ICS] : FROLICKY
There are 5 letters in CAPER: A C E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPER plus a wildcard: CAPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.