Scrabble word: CARPET
Is CARPET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARPET in dictionaries:
- noun - floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- noun - a natural object that resembles or suggests a carpet
- verb - form a carpet-like cover (over)
- verb - cover completely, as if with a carpet
- verb - cover with a carpet
- A thick, heavy covering for a floor, usually made of woven wool or synthetic fibers; a rug.
- The fabric used for this floor covering.
- A surface or surface covering that is similar to a rug: a carpet of leaves and pine needles on the forest floor.
- In a position of being reprimanded by one in authority: was called on the carpet for cheating.
- Under discussion or consideration: Several important matters will be on the carpet at today’s meeting.
- verb - to cover a floor with a heavy fabric
There are 6 letters in CARPET: A C E P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARPET
Click to search all anagrams of CARPET plus a wildcard: CARPET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARPET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARPET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.