Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARETIC exist?
Definitions of PARETIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person afflicted with paresis (partial paralysis)
- n - one affected with paresis
There are 7 letters in PARETIC: A C E I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARETIC plus a wildcard: PARETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARETIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARETIC
- ... oblique palsy habitually fixating with the paretic eye - Springer
- Fisioterapia em Movimento - Baropodometric technology used to analyze ...
- Rehabilitation of the paretic Hand After Stroke
- Get instant risk free access to the full version now
- Carolee J. WinsteinUniversity of Southern CaliforniaNeuroscience ...
- What is Apraxia Patients Crossing Oceans
- DR. HENRI CLAUDE (1872-1945)
- Roerdink dr. M. - R - MOVE Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- JAMA Network JAMA Effect of Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy on ...
- Nobel Medicus - THE RELATION OF FUNCTIONAL INDEPENDENT MEASUREMENT AND ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.