Scrabble word: PIRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIRATE exist?
Definitions of PIRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own
- noun - someone who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without having a commission from any sovereign nation
- noun - a ship that is manned by pirates
- verb - copy illegally
- verb - take arbitrarily or by force
- One who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without commission from a sovereign nation.
- A ship used for this purpose.
- One who preys on others; a plunderer.
- One who makes use of or reproduces the work of another without authorization.
- One that operates an unlicensed, illegal television or radio station.
- To attack and rob (a ship at sea).
- To take (something) by piracy.
- To act as a pirate; practice piracy.
- verb - to commit piracy