Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIRATE exist?
Definitions of PIRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own
- noun - someone who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without having a commission from any sovereign nation
- noun - a ship that is manned by pirates
- verb - copy illegally
- verb - take arbitrarily or by force
- One who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without commission from a sovereign nation.
- A ship used for this purpose.
- One who preys on others; a plunderer.
- One who makes use of or reproduces the work of another without authorization.
- One that operates an unlicensed, illegal television or radio station.
- To attack and rob (a ship at sea).
- To take (something) by piracy.
- To act as a pirate; practice piracy.
- v - to commit piracy
There are 6 letters in PIRATE: A E I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIRATE plus a wildcard: PIRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIRATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIRATE
- ... pirate Costumes Adult pirate Costumes Authentic Caribbean pirate
- 2013 pirate Camp Info Lobster Festival - Port of Los Angeles Lobster ...
- want to be a pirate too Pro libertate nostra
- pirate Artwork dBaines.com
- Wait thats not The pirate Bay this is the pirate Bay
- Kids pirate Costumes - The Classic pirate Costumes
- Brooks Public Library Learn to Speak pirate
- Home pirate Costumes Captain Hook Costumes Mens Regal pirate Captain ...
- Home Costumes Ideas pirate Costumes Adult pirate Costumes Plus Size ...
- Different pirates - pirateology