Scrabble word: PIRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIRATE exist?
Definitions of PIRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own
- noun - someone who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without having a commission from any sovereign nation
- noun - a ship that is manned by pirates
- verb - copy illegally
- verb - take arbitrarily or by force
- One who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without commission from a sovereign nation.
- A ship used for this purpose.
- One who preys on others; a plunderer.
- One who makes use of or reproduces the work of another without authorization.
- One that operates an unlicensed, illegal television or radio station.
- To attack and rob (a ship at sea).
- To take (something) by piracy.
- To act as a pirate; practice piracy.
- verb - to commit piracy
There are 6 letters in PIRATE: A E I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIRATE plus a wildcard: PIRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIRATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.