Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAINTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAINTER exist?
Definitions of PAINTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an artist who paints
- noun - a worker who is employed to cover objects with paint
- noun - a line that is attached to the bow of a boat and used for tying up (as when docking or towing)
- noun - large American feline resembling a lion
- One who paints, either as an artist or a worker.
- A rope attached to the bow of a boat, used for tying up, as when docking or towing.
- verb - to make a representation of with paints (coloring substances)
There are 7 letters in PAINTER: A E I N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAINTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAINTER plus a wildcard: PAINTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAINTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAINTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.