Scrabble word: TREPAN
Is TREPAN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TREPAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a surgical instrument used to remove sections of bone from the skull
- noun - a drill for cutting circular holes around a center
- verb - cut a hole with a trepan, as in surgery
- A rock-boring tool used in mining for sinking shafts.
- A trephine.
- To bore (a shaft) with a trepan.
- To trephine.
- A trickster.
- A trick or snare.
- verb - to operate on with a surgical saw
There are 6 letters in TREPAN: A E N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREPAN
Click to search all anagrams of TREPAN plus a wildcard: TREPAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREPAN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREPAN
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.