Scrabble word: PARENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARENT exist?
Definitions of PARENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a father or mother
- noun - an organism (plant or animal) from which younger ones are obtained
- verb - bring up
- One who begets, gives birth to, or nurtures and raises a child; a father or a mother.
- An ancestor; a progenitor.
- An organism that produces or generates offspring.
- A guardian; a protector.
- A source or cause; an origin: Despair is the parent of rebellion.
- To act as a parent to; raise and nurture: “A genitor who does not parent the child is not its parent” (Ashley Montagu).
- To act as a parent.
- verb - to exercise the functions of a parent (a father or mother)
There are 6 letters in PARENT: A E N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARENT plus a wildcard: PARENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.