Scrabble word: ENTRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTRAP exist?
Definitions of ENTRAP in dictionaries:
- verb - take or catch as if in a snare or trap
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- To catch in or as if in a trap.
- To lure into danger, difficulty, or a compromising situation.
- To lure into performing a previously or otherwise uncontemplated illegal act.
- verb - to catch in a trap (a device for capturing and holding animals)
There are 6 letters in ENTRAP: A E N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTRAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTRAP plus a wildcard: ENTRAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTRAP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTRAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.