Scrabble word: PATTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATTERN exist?
Definitions of PATTERN in dictionaries:
- noun - a perceptual structure
- noun - a customary way of operation or behavior
- noun - a decorative or artistic work
- noun - something regarded as a normative example
- noun - a model considered worthy of imitation
- noun - something intended as a guide for making something else
- noun - the path that is prescribed for an airplane that is preparing to land at an airport
- noun - graphical representation (in polar or Cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
- verb - plan or create according to a model or models
- verb - form a pattern
- A model or an original used as an archetype.
- A person or thing considered worthy of imitation.
- A plan, diagram, or model to be followed in making things: a dress pattern.
- A representative sample; a specimen.
- A design of natural or accidental origin: patterns of bird formations.
- A composite of traits or features characteristic of an individual or a group: one’s pattern of behavior.
- Form and style in an artistic work or body of artistic works.
- The configuration of gunshots upon a target that is used as an indication of skill in shooting.
- The distribution and spread, around a targeted region, of spent shrapnel, bomb fragments, or shot from a shotgun.
- Enough material to make a complete garment.
- A test pattern.
- The flight path of an aircraft about to land: a flight pattern.
- To make, mold, or design by following a pattern: We patterned this plan on the previous one.
- To make a pattern.
- verb - to make according to a prescribed design