Scrabble word: TREAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREAT exist?
Definitions of TREAT in dictionaries:
- noun - something considered choice to eat
- noun - an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
- verb - interact in a certain way
- verb - subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
- verb - provide treatment for
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - provide with a gift or entertainment
- verb - provide with choice or abundant food or drink
- verb - engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
- verb - regard or consider in a specific way
- To act or behave in a specified manner toward.
- To regard and handle in a certain way.
- To deal with in writing or speech; discuss: a book that treats all aspects of health care.
- To deal with or represent artistically in a specified manner or style: treats the subject poetically.
- To provide with food, entertainment, or gifts at one’s own expense: treated her sister to the theater.
- To give (someone or oneself) something pleasurable: treated herself to a day in the country.
- To subject to a process, an action, or a change, especially to a chemical or physical process or application.
- To give medical aid to (someone): treated many patients in the emergency room.
- To give medical aid to counteract (a disease or condition): treated malaria with quinine.
- To deal with a subject or topic in writing or speech.
- To pay for another’s entertainment, food, or drink.
- To engage in negotiations, as to reach a settlement or agree on terms: “Both sides nonetheless are quite willing to treat with [the king]” (Gregory J.
- Something, such as one’s food or entertainment, that is paid for by someone else.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to act in a specified way with regard to someone or something”: treats his guests with courtesy; dealt rationally with the problem; handling a case with discretion.
- verb - to behave in a particular way toward
There are 5 letters in TREAT: A E R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREAT plus a wildcard: TREAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREAT
Images for TREAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.