Scrabble word: TREATY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREATY exist?
Definitions of TREATY in dictionaries:
- noun - a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
- A formal agreement between two or more states, as in reference to terms of peace or trade.
- The document in which such an agreement is set down.
- A contract or an agreement.
- Negotiation for the purpose of reaching an agreement.
- An entreaty.
- noun - a formal agreement between two or more nations
There are 6 letters in TREATY: A E R T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREATY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREATY plus a wildcard: TREATY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREATY
Images for TREATY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.