Scrabble word: BATTERY
Is BATTERY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BATTERY in dictionaries:
- noun - group of guns or missile launchers operated together at one place
- noun - a device that produces electricity
- noun - a collection of related things intended for use together
- noun - a unit composed of the pitcher and catcher
- noun - a series of stamps operated in one mortar for crushing ores
- noun - the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target
- noun - an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact
- The act of beating or pounding.
- The unlawful and unwanted touching or striking of one person by another, with the intention of bringing about a harmful or offensive contact.
- An emplacement for one or more pieces of artillery.
- A set of guns or other heavy artillery, on a warship, for example.
- An array of similar things intended for use together: took a battery of achievement tests.
- An impressive body or group: a battery of political supporters.
- The pitcher and catcher.
- The percussion section of an orchestra.
- Two or more connected cells that produce a direct current by converting chemical energy to electrical energy.
- A single cell, such as a dry cell, that produces an electric current.
- noun - a device for generating an electric current
There are 7 letters in BATTERY: A B E R T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTERY
Click to search all anagrams of BATTERY plus a wildcard: BATTERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATTERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATTERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.