Scrabble word: BATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATTER exist?
Definitions of BATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) a ballplayer who is batting
- noun - a liquid or semiliquid mixture, as of flour, eggs, and milk, used in cooking
- verb - strike against forcefully
- verb - strike violently and repeatedly
- verb - make a dent or impression in
- To hit heavily and repeatedly with violent blows.
- To pound repeatedly with heavy blows.
- The player at bat in baseball and cricket.
- A liquid or semiliquid mixture, as of flour, milk, and eggs, used in cooking.
- A slope, as of the outer face of a wall, that recedes from bottom to top.
- verb - to beat repeatedly
There are 6 letters in BATTER: A B E R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATTER plus a wildcard: BATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATTER
Images for BATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.