Scrabble word: BATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATTER exist?
Definitions of BATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) a ballplayer who is batting
- noun - a liquid or semiliquid mixture, as of flour, eggs, and milk, used in cooking
- verb - strike against forcefully
- verb - strike violently and repeatedly
- verb - make a dent or impression in
- To hit heavily and repeatedly with violent blows.
- To pound repeatedly with heavy blows.
- The player at bat in baseball and cricket.
- A liquid or semiliquid mixture, as of flour, milk, and eggs, used in cooking.
- A slope, as of the outer face of a wall, that recedes from bottom to top.
- verb - to beat repeatedly