Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIRETTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIRETTA exist?
Definitions of BIRETTA in dictionaries:
- noun - a stiff cap with ridges across the crown
- A stiff square cap with three or four ridges across the crown.
- n - a cap worn by clergymen
There are 7 letters in BIRETTA: A B E I R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRETTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIRETTA plus a wildcard: BIRETTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIRETTA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIRETTA
- Stadelmaier birettas Zuchettos and Cinctures
- Bishops purple biretta collapsible for easy storage and carriage ...
- The Ambrosian biretta is 10 cm high the Roman biretta (in the middle ...
- biretta - 64cm Black - Mitres birettas & Zucchettos - Vestments ...
- Filebiretta (PSF).jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- And a biretta for comparison. These hats were developed in the 17th C ...
- The biretta is a square cap with three or four ridges or peaks ...
- BFR 753 - Black biretta - SQPN The Break
- CM Almy biretta
- biretta - black
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.