Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARITE exist?
Definitions of BARITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a white or colorless mineral (BaSO4)
- n - a mineral
There are 6 letters in BARITE: A B E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARITE plus a wildcard: BARITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARITE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARITE
- Crystalline barite sample from a fault in the Sage Hen orebody. Photo ...
- barite ( Baritina )
- Sphalerite with barite Mineral Specimen by Deeryday on Etsy
- Surrey Minerals barite on Sphalerite - Peru
- api grado barite minerale - italian.alibaba.com
- Surrey Minerals Fluorite barite & Calcite - Spain
- Yellow barite Specimen Stone Hand Forged Sterling Silver Necklace One ...
- barite Crystal On Yellow Quartz amber barite Crystal mineral
- Rock Picture of the Week Archive 6
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.