Scrabble word: BAIT
Is BAIT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BAIT in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that serves as an enticement
- noun - something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - lure, entice, or entrap with bait
- verb - attack with dogs or set dogs upon
- Food or other lure placed on a hook or in a trap and used in the taking of fish, birds, or other animals.
- Something, such as a worm, used for this purpose.
- An enticement; a temptation.
- A stop for food or rest during a trip.
- To place a lure in (a trap) or on (a fishing hook).
- To entice, especially by trickery or strategy.
- To set dogs upon (a chained animal, for example) for sport.
- To attack or torment, especially with persistent insults, criticism, or ridicule.
- To tease.
- To stop for food or rest during a trip.
- verb - to attract with something desirable
There are 4 letters in BAIT: A B I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAIT
Click to search all anagrams of BAIT plus a wildcard: BAIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAIT
Images for BAIT
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.