Scrabble word: HABIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HABIT exist?
Definitions of HABIT in dictionaries:
- noun - an established custom
- noun - (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation
- noun - a distinctive attire worn by a member of a religious order
- noun - the general form or mode of growth (especially of a plant or crystal)
- noun - attire that is typically worn by a horseback rider (especially a woman's attire)
- noun - excessive use of drugs
- verb - put a habit on
- A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition.
- An established disposition of the mind or character.
- Customary manner or practice: a person of ascetic habits.
- An addiction, especially to a narcotic drug.
- Physical constitution.
- Characteristic appearance, form, or manner of growth, especially of a plant or crystal.
- A distinctive dress or costume, especially of a religious order.
- These nouns denote patterns of behavior established by continual repetition.
- verb - to clothe or dress
There are 5 letters in HABIT: A B H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HABIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HABIT plus a wildcard: HABIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HABIT
Images for HABIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.