Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HABITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HABITS exist?
Definitions of HABITS in dictionaries:
- noun - an established custom
- noun - (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation
- noun - a distinctive attire worn by a member of a religious order
- noun - the general form or mode of growth (especially of a plant or crystal)
- noun - attire that is typically worn by a horseback rider (especially a woman's attire)
- noun - excessive use of drugs
- verb - put a habit on
- v - to clothe or dress
There are 6 letters in HABITS: A B H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HABITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HABITS plus a wildcard: HABITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HABITS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HABITS
- resolutions and make them stick you must get rid of bad habits ...
- habits of Highly Effective Teachers from the TES Magazine Mind ...
- habits how they work
- habits 4 Bad habits That Are Preventing Your Fat Loss
- Discipline turns into Habit ActionCOACH Derek ODwyer
- STRONG LOLA ...habits...
- Create New habits in five easy steps
- habits of Heart & Mind
- Changing habits Can Change Your Life
- Healthy habits
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.