Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATH exist?
Definitions of BATH in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it)
- noun - you soak and wash your body in a bathtub
- noun - a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- noun - an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- noun - a town in southwestern England on the River Avon
- noun - a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- verb - clean one's body by immersion into water
- The act of soaking or cleansing the body, as in water or steam.
- The water used for cleansing the body.
- A bathtub.
- A bathroom.
- A building equipped for bathing.
- Often baths.
- A liquid or a liquid and its container in which something is dipped or soaked in order to process it: an acid bath; a bath of dye.
- An ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure, equal to about 38 liters (10 U.
- n - articles washed or to be washed
There are 4 letters in BATH: A B H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATH plus a wildcard: BATH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATH
Images for BATH
- Bring baby to bath area and undress him.
- bath time
- They both love the bath and the other night we put them both together ...
- There you have it. Our tub full of kids.
- Regency Times Herald bath England
- Crazy Children The Peters Kids
- candellit bath uploaded to CureZone by cora On CureZone Image Gallery
- Best gear for bathing baby - Detroit Baby & Toddler Gear Examiner ...
- Gorgeous bath Room Home Interior Decorations17 Gorgeous bath Room Home ...