Scrabble word: BATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATH exist?
Definitions of BATH in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it)
- noun - you soak and wash your body in a bathtub
- noun - a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- noun - an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- noun - a town in southwestern England on the River Avon
- noun - a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- verb - clean one's body by immersion into water
- The act of soaking or cleansing the body, as in water or steam.
- The water used for cleansing the body.
- A bathtub.
- A bathroom.
- A building equipped for bathing.
- Often baths.
- A liquid or a liquid and its container in which something is dipped or soaked in order to process it: an acid bath; a bath of dye.
- An ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure, equal to about 38 liters (10 U.
- noun - articles washed or to be washed