Scrabble word: BATHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATHE exist?
Definitions of BATHE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of swimming
- verb - cleanse the entire body
- verb - suffuse with or as if with light
- verb - clean one's body by immersion into water
- To take a bath.
- To go into the water for swimming or other recreation.
- To become immersed in or as if in liquid.
- To immerse in liquid; wet.
- To wash in a liquid.
- To apply a liquid to for healing or soothing purposes: bathed the wound with iodine.
- To seem to wash or pour over; suffuse: a room that was bathed in sunlight.
- verb - to cleanse by immersing in or applying a liquid
There are 5 letters in BATHE: A B E H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATHE plus a wildcard: BATHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATHE
Images for BATHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.