Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREATH exist?
Definitions of BREATH in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing
- noun - the air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration
- noun - a short respite
- noun - an indirect suggestion
- noun - a slight movement of the air
- The air inhaled and exhaled in respiration.
- The act or process of breathing; respiration.
- The capacity to breathe, especially in a natural and unlabored manner.
- Spirit or vitality; life.
- A single respiration: a deep breath.
- Exhaled air, as evidenced by vapor, odor, or heat.
- A momentary pause or rest.
- A momentary stirring of air.
- A slight gust of fragrant air.
- A trace or suggestion.
- A softly spoken sound; a whisper.
- Exhalation of air without vibration of the vocal cords, as in the articulation of p and s.
- n - air inhaled and exhaled
There are 6 letters in BREATH: A B E H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREATH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREATH plus a wildcard: BREATH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREATH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREATH
- 11.Cold breath
- breath of Ice by MidoriPunk on deviantART
- Misfits Journey to Life Day 125 breath is the Spirit of Life
- Drawing on the Well of breath. elephant journal
- Practices The Stimulating breath
- What does your breath say about you
- Take a deep breath overcoming nerves on stage Telegraph Blogs
- Different Kinds of Bad breath Cigarettes Sinuses Sour Milk Garlic ...
- OpEdNews - Article Catching our breath - new research promises custom ...
- My Nuggets of Truth The breath of Grace
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.