Scrabble word: BREATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREATH exist?
Definitions of BREATH in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing
- noun - the air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration
- noun - a short respite
- noun - an indirect suggestion
- noun - a slight movement of the air
- The air inhaled and exhaled in respiration.
- The act or process of breathing; respiration.
- The capacity to breathe, especially in a natural and unlabored manner.
- Spirit or vitality; life.
- A single respiration: a deep breath.
- Exhaled air, as evidenced by vapor, odor, or heat.
- A momentary pause or rest.
- A momentary stirring of air.
- A slight gust of fragrant air.
- A trace or suggestion.
- A softly spoken sound; a whisper.
- Exhalation of air without vibration of the vocal cords, as in the articulation of p and s.
- noun - air inhaled and exhaled