Scrabble word: TAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAB exist?
Definitions of TAB in dictionaries:
- noun - the bill in a restaurant
- noun - sensationalist journalism
- noun - the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- noun - a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- A projection, flap, or short strip attached to an object to facilitate opening, handling, or identification.
- A small, usually decorative flap or tongue on a garment.
- A small auxiliary airfoil that is attached to a larger one and that helps stabilize an aircraft.
- A pull-tab.
- A bill or check, such as one for a meal in a restaurant.
- To observe carefully: Let’s keep tabs on expenditures.
- verb - to name or designate