Scrabble word: TAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAB exist?
Definitions of TAB in dictionaries:
- noun - the bill in a restaurant
- noun - sensationalist journalism
- noun - the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- noun - a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- A projection, flap, or short strip attached to an object to facilitate opening, handling, or identification.
- A small, usually decorative flap or tongue on a garment.
- A small auxiliary airfoil that is attached to a larger one and that helps stabilize an aircraft.
- A pull-tab.
- A bill or check, such as one for a meal in a restaurant.
- To observe carefully: Let’s keep tabs on expenditures.
- verb - to name or designate
There are 3 letters in TAB: A B T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAB plus a wildcard: TAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAB
Images for TAB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.