Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TABU
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABU exist?
Definitions of TABU in dictionaries:
- noun - a prejudice (especially in Polynesia and other South Pacific islands) that prohibits the use or mention of something because of its sacred nature
- noun - an inhibition or ban resulting from social custom or emotional aversion
- adj - forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands
- adj - excluded from use or mention
- verb - to exclude from use, approach, or mention
There are 4 letters in TABU: A B T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABU plus a wildcard: TABU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABU
Images for TABU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.