Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TABUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABUS exist?
Definitions of TABUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a prejudice (especially in Polynesia and other South Pacific islands) that prohibits the use or mention of something because of its sacred nature
- noun - an inhibition or ban resulting from social custom or emotional aversion
- v - to exclude from use, approach, or mention
There are 5 letters in TABUS: A B S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABUS plus a wildcard: TABUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABUS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TABUS
- Escolha de argentino rompe com tabus diz estudioso - Agncia Estado ...
- Deixe-se disso e entre num MUNDO 100 (SEM)tabus
- ImageAfter photos tabus wallpaper flowers texture pattern ...
- ImageAfter photos tabus tile ground gravel cement white
- ImageAfter textures tabus steel metal plate plates hull
- ImageAfter images tabus fire flames heat burning
- ImageAfter textures tabus elements fire flames furnace blaze oven ...
- Cozinha Sem tabus- Torta de Cenoura com Canela
- ImageAfter textures tabus fabrics texture linen red weave book ...