Scrabble word: BATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATS exist?
Definitions of BATS in dictionaries:
- noun - nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- noun - (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
- noun - a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
- noun - the club used in playing cricket
- noun - a club used for hitting a ball in various games
- verb - strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- verb - wink briefly
- verb - have a turn at bat
- verb - use a bat
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Crazy; insane.
- verb - to hit a baseball
There are 4 letters in BATS: A B S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATS plus a wildcard: BATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATS
Images for BATS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.