Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATS exist?
Definitions of BATS in dictionaries:
- noun - nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- noun - (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
- noun - a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
- noun - the club used in playing cricket
- noun - a club used for hitting a ball in various games
- verb - strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- verb - wink briefly
- verb - have a turn at bat
- verb - use a bat
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Crazy; insane.
- v - to hit a baseball
There are 4 letters in BATS: A B S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATS plus a wildcard: BATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATS
Images for BATS
- bats - Living with Wildlife Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife
- All Things Halloween - bats
- Bill Bat Boy Bat & Rodent Exclusions and Lectures for the Toronto and ...
- bats in Massachusetts- Little Brown bats and Big Brown bats
- Family Desmodontidae
- Also refered toas flying foxes fruit bats macro bats and micro bats.
- Midnight in the Garden of Evil Flight of a Million bats
- Frequently Asked Questions about bats
- Batting away pesticide use charles-harvey.co.uk