Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASTE exist?
Definitions of BASTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a loose temporary sewing stitch to hold layers of fabric together
- verb - cover with liquid before cooking
- verb - strike violently and repeatedly
- verb - sew together loosely, with large stitches
- To beat vigorously; thrash.
- To lambaste.
- v - to sew loosely together
There are 5 letters in BASTE: A B E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASTE plus a wildcard: BASTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASTE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASTE
- Basting the Turkey - Smoking Turkey
- To baste use a large spoon bulb baster or basting brush to coat ...
- baste u maju - Majusi kertek
- Uredjenje dvorista vrtovi baste - pejzazna arhitektura
- Simply combine ingredients in a small bowl and use for basting ...
- Index of imagebaste bandi
- ive skulpture ivot plus Novosti.rs
- Basting stitch
- Chapter XI. Constructive Processes Stitches
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.