Scrabble word: BASTE
Is BASTE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BASTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a loose temporary sewing stitch to hold layers of fabric together
- verb - cover with liquid before cooking
- verb - strike violently and repeatedly
- verb - sew together loosely, with large stitches
- To beat vigorously; thrash.
- To lambaste.
- verb - to sew loosely together
There are 5 letters in BASTE: A B E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASTE
Click to search all anagrams of BASTE plus a wildcard: BASTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASTE
Images for BASTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.