Scrabble word: BREAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREAST exist?
Definitions of BREAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- noun - meat carved from the breast of a fowl
- noun - the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's chest
- verb - meet at breast level
- verb - reach the summit (of a mountain)
- verb - confront bodily
- Either of two milk-secreting, glandular organs on the chest of a woman; the human mammary gland.
- A corresponding organ in other mammals.
- A corresponding rudimentary gland in the male.
- The superior ventral surface of the human body, extending from the neck to the abdomen.
- A corresponding part in other animals.
- The part of a garment that covers the chest.
- The seat of affection and emotion: “Griefs of mine own lie heavy in my breast” (Shakespeare).
- A source of nourishment.
- Something likened to the human breast: the breast of a hill.
- The face of a mine or tunnel.
- To rise over; climb: “He breasted a rise and looked down.
- To encounter or advance against resolutely; confront boldly.
- To push against with or as if with the breast.
- verb - to confront boldly