Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREAST exist?
Definitions of BREAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- noun - meat carved from the breast of a fowl
- noun - the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's chest
- verb - meet at breast level
- verb - reach the summit (of a mountain)
- verb - confront bodily
- Either of two milk-secreting, glandular organs on the chest of a woman; the human mammary gland.
- A corresponding organ in other mammals.
- A corresponding rudimentary gland in the male.
- The superior ventral surface of the human body, extending from the neck to the abdomen.
- A corresponding part in other animals.
- The part of a garment that covers the chest.
- The seat of affection and emotion: “Griefs of mine own lie heavy in my breast” (Shakespeare).
- A source of nourishment.
- Something likened to the human breast: the breast of a hill.
- The face of a mine or tunnel.
- To rise over; climb: “He breasted a rise and looked down.
- To encounter or advance against resolutely; confront boldly.
- To push against with or as if with the breast.
- verb - to confront boldly
There are 6 letters in BREAST: A B E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREAST plus a wildcard: BREAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREAST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.