Scrabble word: BATTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATTERS exist?
Definitions of BATTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) a ballplayer who is batting
- noun - a liquid or semiliquid mixture, as of flour, eggs, and milk, used in cooking
- verb - strike against forcefully
- verb - strike violently and repeatedly
- verb - make a dent or impression in
- verb - to beat repeatedly
There are 7 letters in BATTERS: A B E R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATTERS plus a wildcard: BATTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.