Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATER exist?
Definitions of STATER in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the various silver or gold coins of ancient Greece
- noun - a resident of a particular state or group of states
- A resident of a particular state or type of state.
- Any of various gold, silver, or electrum coins of ancient Greece.
- verb - to set forth in words
There are 6 letters in STATER: A E R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATER plus a wildcard: STATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.