Scrabble word: SHATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHATTER exist?
Definitions of SHATTER in dictionaries:
- verb - break into many pieces
- verb - damage or destroy
- verb - cause to break into many pieces
- To cause to break or burst suddenly into pieces, as with a violent blow.
- To damage seriously; disable: His health was shattered by the disease.
- To break into pieces; smash or burst.
- The act of shattering.
- The condition of being shattered.
- Often shatters.
- verb - to break into pieces
There are 7 letters in SHATTER: A E H R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHATTER plus a wildcard: SHATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHATTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.