Scrabble word: SHATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHATTER exist?
Definitions of SHATTER in dictionaries:
- verb - break into many pieces
- verb - damage or destroy
- verb - cause to break into many pieces
- To cause to break or burst suddenly into pieces, as with a violent blow.
- To damage seriously; disable: His health was shattered by the disease.
- To break into pieces; smash or burst.
- The act of shattering.
- The condition of being shattered.
- Often shatters.
- verb - to break into pieces