Scrabble word: TARES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARES exist?
Definitions of TARES in dictionaries:
- noun - an adjustment made for the weight of the packaging in order to determine the net weight of the goods
- noun - any of several weedy vetches grown for forage
- noun - weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land
- noun - the weight of a motor vehicle, railroad car, or aircraft without its fuel or cargo
- noun - (chemical analysis) a counterweight used in chemical analysis
- verb - coat with tar
- verb - to determine the weight of a container holding goods
There are 5 letters in TARES: A E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARES plus a wildcard: TARES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARES
Images for TARES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.