Scrabble word: ALERTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALERTS exist?
Definitions of ALERTS in dictionaries:
- noun - condition of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action
- noun - a warning serves to make you more alert to danger
- noun - an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- verb - warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- adv - ready for sudden action [adj ALERTER, ALERTEST] : ALERTLY
- verb - to make aware of impending or possible danger
There are 6 letters in ALERTS: A E L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALERTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALERTS plus a wildcard: ALERTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALERTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALERTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.