Scrabble word: SCARLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARLET exist?
Definitions of SCARLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a variable color that is vivid red but sometimes with an orange tinge
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- A strong to vivid red or reddish orange.
- Scarletcolored clothing or cloth.
- Of a strong to vivid red or reddish orange.
- Flagrantly immoral or unchaste: scarlet thoughts.
- noun - a red color
There are 7 letters in SCARLET: A C E L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARLET plus a wildcard: SCARLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARLET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCARLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.