Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRATES exist?
Definitions of CRATES in dictionaries:
- noun - a rugged box (usually made of wood)
- noun - the quantity contained in a crate
- verb - put into a crate
- v - to put in a packing box
There are 6 letters in CRATES: A C E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRATES plus a wildcard: CRATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRATES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRATES
- ... Boxes baskets and crates For the Gift basket and Promotinal Industry
- Set5 Wood cratesView wood cratesAvery Product Details from WILLOW ...
- Red Steel 2 Revenge of the crates Aletheias Herald
- Vintage Wood Metal Milk Crate Rays Creamery by BridgewoodPlace
- Wood crates Stock Photo Carsten Reisinger 7101482
- wooden wine crate Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Small Wooden Boxes With Slatted Base & Sides
- 99602 Small Wooden crates
- Large Wooden Shipping Crate Isolated On A White.
- Custom Reusable crates
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.