Scrabble word: CREST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREST exist?
Definitions of CREST in dictionaries:
- noun - the top line of a hill, mountain, or wave
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - the center of a cambered road
- noun - (heraldry) in medieval times, an emblem used to decorate a helmet
- noun - a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal
- verb - lie at the top of
- verb - reach a high point
- A usually ornamental tuft, ridge, or similar projection on the head of a bird or other animal.
- An elevated, irregularly toothed ridge on the stigmas of certain flowers.
- A plume used as decoration on top of a helmet.
- A helmet.
- A device placed above the shield on a coat of arms.
- A representation of such a device.
- The top, as of a hill or wave.
- The highest or culminating point; the peak: the crest of a flood; at the crest of her career.
- The ridge on a roof.
- To decorate or furnish with a crest.
- To reach the crest of: crested the ridge.
- To form into a crest or crests: waves cresting over the sea wall.
- To reach a crest: The swollen river crested at 9 P.
- verb - to reach a crest (a peak)
There are 5 letters in CREST: C E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREST plus a wildcard: CREST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREST
Images for CREST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.