Scrabble word: CRESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRESTS exist?
Definitions of CRESTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the top line of a hill, mountain, or wave
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - the center of a cambered road
- noun - (heraldry) in medieval times, an emblem used to decorate a helmet
- noun - a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal
- verb - lie at the top of
- verb - reach a high point
- verb - to reach a crest (a peak)
There are 6 letters in CRESTS: C E R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRESTS plus a wildcard: CRESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRESTS
Images for CRESTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.