Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRESSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRESSET exist?
Definitions of CRESSET in dictionaries:
- A metal cup, often suspended on a pole, containing burning oil or pitch and used as a torch.
- n - a metal cup for burning oil
There are 7 letters in CRESSET: C E E R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRESSET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRESSET plus a wildcard: CRESSET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRESSET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRESSET
- The cresset
- Medina The Radiant City
- The Modern Comedy - The cresset (Lent 2009)
- You think public transport today is bad Check out this from 1672 ...
- Framing the Secular
- Scroll Down to see Hickman HighSchool Kewpies of 1932
- The cresset (beacon) on the tower is described as follows
- ... In Williamsburg Virginia cresset Colonial Williamsburg Virginia
- Mercure Romance 303 Tareek El Gueish Saba Pasha Alexandria Egypt
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.