Scrabble word: CRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRESS exist?
Definitions of CRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various plants of the family Cruciferae with edible leaves that have a pungent taste
- noun - pungent leaves of any of numerous cruciferous herbs
- An Old World annual plant (Lepidium sativum) in the mustard family, cultivated for its edible seedlings and leaves.
- Any of several related plants, such as pennycress and watercress.
- adj - a plant used in salads [n -ES] : CRESSY
There are 5 letters in CRESS: C E R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRESS plus a wildcard: CRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRESS
Images for CRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.