Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRESS exist?
Definitions of CRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various plants of the family Cruciferae with edible leaves that have a pungent taste
- noun - pungent leaves of any of numerous cruciferous herbs
- An Old World annual plant (Lepidium sativum) in the mustard family, cultivated for its edible seedlings and leaves.
- Any of several related plants, such as pennycress and watercress.
- adj - a plant used in salads [n -ES] : CRESSY
There are 5 letters in CRESS: C E R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRESS plus a wildcard: CRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRESS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRESS
- Cheap food we love cress that is actually mustard FreakyTrigger
- The Watercress is growing in and at rivers and seas.
- Make a cute cress head TheMakingSpot
- shae-shaes cress Wiliams Fan Page
- ... productos para la temporada de otoo Koppert cress Spain Portugal
- cresselia.png cresselia
- Jason cressey PhD on the Consciousness of Dolphins
- TORAPAMAVOA Le blog politique qui ne blague pas Pecresse Suite ...
- Chirurgie plastique reconstructive esthtique FMH
- seeds wrinkled crinkled cress this unusual and delicious garden cress ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.