Scrabble word: SCREWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREWS exist?
Definitions of SCREWS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who guards prisoners
- noun - a simple machine of the inclined-plane type consisting of a spirally threaded cylindrical rod that engages with a similarly threaded hole
- noun - a propeller with several angled blades that rotates to push against water or air
- noun - a fastener with a tapered threaded shank and a slotted head
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - turn like a screw
- verb - cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion
- verb - tighten or fasten by means of screwing motions
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - to attach with a screw (a type of metal fastener)
There are 6 letters in SCREWS: C E R S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCREWS plus a wildcard: SCREWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCREWS
Images for SCREWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.