Scrabble word: CREW
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREW exist?
Definitions of CREW in dictionaries:
- noun - the men and women who man a vehicle (ship, aircraft, etc.)
- noun - an organized group of workmen
- noun - an informal body of friends
- noun - the team of men manning a racing shell
- verb - serve as a crew member on
- A group of people working together; a gang: a crew of stagehands.
- A group of people gathered together temporarily; a crowd.
- All personnel operating or serving aboard a ship.
- All of a ship’s personnel except the officers.
- All personnel operating or serving aboard an aircraft in flight.
- A team of rowers, as of a racing shell.
- The sport of rowing.
- verb - to serve aboard a ship