Scrabble word: CREW
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREW exist?
Definitions of CREW in dictionaries:
- noun - the men and women who man a vehicle (ship, aircraft, etc.)
- noun - an organized group of workmen
- noun - an informal body of friends
- noun - the team of men manning a racing shell
- verb - serve as a crew member on
- A group of people working together; a gang: a crew of stagehands.
- A group of people gathered together temporarily; a crowd.
- All personnel operating or serving aboard a ship.
- All of a ship’s personnel except the officers.
- All personnel operating or serving aboard an aircraft in flight.
- A team of rowers, as of a racing shell.
- The sport of rowing.
- verb - to serve aboard a ship
There are 4 letters in CREW: C E R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREW plus a wildcard: CREW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREW
Images for CREW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.