Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WRECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRECK exist?
Definitions of WRECK in dictionaries:
- noun - something or someone that has suffered ruin or dilapidation
- noun - an accident that destroys a ship at sea
- noun - a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles)
- noun - a ship that has been destroyed at sea
- verb - smash or break forcefully
- The act of wrecking or the state of being wrecked; destruction.
- Accidental destruction of a ship; a shipwreck.
- The stranded hulk of a severely damaged ship.
- Fragments of a ship or its cargo cast ashore by the sea after a shipwreck; wreckage.
- The remains of something that has been wrecked or ruined.
- Something shattered or dilapidated.
- A person who is physically or mentally broken down or worn out.
- To cause the destruction of in or as if in a collision.
- To dismantle or raze; tear down.
- To cause to undergo ruin or disaster.
- To suffer destruction or ruin; become wrecked.
- To work as a wrecker.
- v - to cause the ruin of
There are 5 letters in WRECK: C E K R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRECK plus a wildcard: WRECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRECK
Images for WRECK
- FileTrain wreck St Malo France Aug 1944.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- You are viewing the Car wreck wallpaper named Car wreck 1. It has been ...
- 600 Bismarck wreck (Airfix)
- Bow section of the Yamato Maru No 32. Note the orienation of the bow ...
- Boat wreck Coral Reef Alliance
- FileAlkimos wreck 1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... and diver signed and numbered print of the wreck of H.M.H.S. Britannic
- Combine wreck Back to Insurance Back Home
- Trupial Plane wreck Aruba Xtreme
- Advertisement for Karcher Pumps