Scrabble word: WRECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRECK exist?
Definitions of WRECK in dictionaries:
- noun - something or someone that has suffered ruin or dilapidation
- noun - an accident that destroys a ship at sea
- noun - a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles)
- noun - a ship that has been destroyed at sea
- verb - smash or break forcefully
- The act of wrecking or the state of being wrecked; destruction.
- Accidental destruction of a ship; a shipwreck.
- The stranded hulk of a severely damaged ship.
- Fragments of a ship or its cargo cast ashore by the sea after a shipwreck; wreckage.
- The remains of something that has been wrecked or ruined.
- Something shattered or dilapidated.
- A person who is physically or mentally broken down or worn out.
- To cause the destruction of in or as if in a collision.
- To dismantle or raze; tear down.
- To cause to undergo ruin or disaster.
- To suffer destruction or ruin; become wrecked.
- To work as a wrecker.
- verb - to cause the ruin of
There are 5 letters in WRECK: C E K R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRECK plus a wildcard: WRECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRECK
Images for WRECK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.