Scrabble word: WRECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRECK exist?
Definitions of WRECK in dictionaries:
- noun - something or someone that has suffered ruin or dilapidation
- noun - an accident that destroys a ship at sea
- noun - a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles)
- noun - a ship that has been destroyed at sea
- verb - smash or break forcefully
- The act of wrecking or the state of being wrecked; destruction.
- Accidental destruction of a ship; a shipwreck.
- The stranded hulk of a severely damaged ship.
- Fragments of a ship or its cargo cast ashore by the sea after a shipwreck; wreckage.
- The remains of something that has been wrecked or ruined.
- Something shattered or dilapidated.
- A person who is physically or mentally broken down or worn out.
- To cause the destruction of in or as if in a collision.
- To dismantle or raze; tear down.
- To cause to undergo ruin or disaster.
- To suffer destruction or ruin; become wrecked.
- To work as a wrecker.
- verb - to cause the ruin of