Scrabble word: WICKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WICKER exist?
Definitions of WICKER in dictionaries:
- noun - slender flexible branches or twigs (especially of willow or some canes)
- noun - work made of interlaced slender branches (especially willow branches)
- A flexible plant branch or twig, as of a willow, used in weaving baskets or furniture.
- Often used to modify another noun: a wicker chair; a wicker birdcage.
- noun - a slender, pliant twig or branch
There are 6 letters in WICKER: C E I K R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WICKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WICKER plus a wildcard: WICKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WICKER
Images for WICKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.