Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WRECKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRECKS exist?
Definitions of WRECKS in dictionaries:
- noun - something or someone that has suffered ruin or dilapidation
- noun - an accident that destroys a ship at sea
- noun - a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles)
- noun - a ship that has been destroyed at sea
- verb - smash or break forcefully
- v - to cause the ruin of
There are 6 letters in WRECKS: C E K R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRECKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRECKS plus a wildcard: WRECKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRECKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRECKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.